animal story for Jackie

Music is not everything...
al
Heavyweight

animal story for Jackie

Post by al » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:03 am

http://home.peoplepc.com/psp/newsstory. ... 0221035623

Jackie- here is a link to a story from New Jersey where last Sunday somebody's 15 pound house cat chased a black bear up a tree in the back yard!

Froggy
Car-Eating Man

Post by Froggy » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:02 am

:lol:

Never underestimate the power of a little kitty !!!

Ive still got the scars from a ticked of 15# tabby called Mo from about 11 years ago. :oops:

al
Heavyweight

Post by al » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:34 pm

This evening my neighbor's family is visiting from out of state and they let this small, white and very ruffled looking animal out in the yard to take care of business. I couldn't tell if it were a dog or a cat!

Froggy
Car-Eating Man

Post by Froggy » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:27 am

:lol: Ive seen a few like that....or worse when a pets so matted and the owner hasnt take care of it and you cant tell which end the head is at!!

We had a little rescue dog that a client brought in years ago, he had been hit by a car but he was like this big lump of black hair, seriously we had to feel around to find the end with the head on, had no idea of what injuries he had until we started clipping hair off, finally we found his head and he had a fractured jaw....I think all the 'padding' maybe gave him some protection, anyways the vet was feeling generous and did all the surgery and after care on him for free, the groomer went to work on him prior to going into surgery....he was the cutest little....Poodle (I think). He ended up having a device (KE) pinned to his lower jaw for 6 weeks, then we found him a home.

Oh....in ref; to the bear and cat story, I read another article on that, the cat was actually declawed !!!cant believe anyone would allow thier cat to go outside after being declawed, thats actually considered cruelty by most vets as they have very little to defend themselves with....just as well the bear didnt know :shock: