Off To Birmingham Again

Music is not everything...
Froggy
Car-Eating Man

Off To Birmingham Again

Post by Froggy » Wed May 24, 2006 2:36 pm

I wont be around from June 1st to June 8th as Im going to see a friend in Birmingham that is visiting his dad there, he lives in LA and I havent seen him for 18 months so itll be cool.

I wont have a computer there though so dont no one be having any City Boy guys coming in here answering questions while Im gone again....or Ill cry :cry:

PLEEEEEASE WAIT TILL I GET BACK :lol:

Rob Court
Hap-ki-do kid

Post by Rob Court » Thu May 25, 2006 12:56 pm

Have a safe trip Froggy. Hurry back! :wink:
"Poor Kid Was Cut Off In His Prime"
"Almost A Legend In His Time"

Froggy
Car-Eating Man

Post by Froggy » Fri May 26, 2006 2:35 am

Thankyou.

Its wierd that the cheapest flight I could get is going to take me for a short visit to Switzerland first....thats like miles south and around the mountains I think...how is that cheaper?? Oh well, I always wanted to go to Switzerland. :lol:

Martin
Car-Eating Man

Post by Martin » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:44 am

Sorry I didn't read this until June 2nd, by which time I guess you were already in Brum!
Just in case you happen to gain access to a computer, it'd be good to catch up - maybe you could come round for a drink? The house is now finished!

Busy this weekend at my brother's wedding but after Monday, I'm clear!

Cheers, Martin.
Thank you - I love you all!

Froggy
Car-Eating Man

Post by Froggy » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:28 pm

Sorry Martin :( I had no computer access, found an internet cafe on the Saturday morning but just to send my sister a quick email....it would have been great to catch up and Id love to see the finished house....however, while I was there I met up with Mr P. Remember Jon who came last year with his wife and son, hes in a band called Heronimus Fin? a certain Mr Slamers cousin is also in the band but but he couldnt make it last year as he was flying out to Spain on the Saturday...well I finally met up with him....what an awesome guy!!

Oh....I also checked into a job while I was there, Ill be moving back next month but not to B/ham, the jobs in Surrey....Ill have occasional weekends back up there though. Can start actually living again instead of just 'surviving' which is basically all Ive been doing here for the last year. So yeah....at some point Im sure we can go and have a few drinks.

I managed to get a photo of the bull finally :D have to send one to Stefan, its a bit better than the picture of the bull.

Martin
Car-Eating Man

Post by Martin » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:10 am

The real Bull rather than a picture of the real bull!

Hope you had a good trip and I hope that all works out well for your move/job change.

Martin.
Thank you - I love you all!