The New Honda Element

Music is not everything...
Froggy
Car-Eating Man

The New Honda Element

Post by Froggy » Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:21 am

Anyone seen this yet? I love it, my friend in Palm Springs (CA) just got one. Theyre not available in UK or Europe yet although if your loaded you can have one imported, RHD but theyll customize to be European friendly (whatever that means), I love that theres no carpets....if it gets messy indide you open it up and hose the inside down....hmmmm when I think of all the dogs and kids Ive had to clean up after in my old car...this would have been perfect.

http://www.honda-element.co.uk/pages/gallery.html

Coventry Dave
Doctor Doctor

Post by Coventry Dave » Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:58 pm

The original Range Rover was designed in the same way, that is it had rubber matting so as it could be hosed out inside when it was used "FOR WHAT IT WAS MEANT FOR'....!!!!! ie OFFROAD USE !
Am i the only one sick of seeing these grown up Tonka Toys everywhere on the roads ??
Stone me what a life.

Froggy
Car-Eating Man

Post by Froggy » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:57 pm

I have noticed since being in Germany now and being back in UK...SUV's are not too polpular huh!!! I love them, the thing I really like about the Element is everything inside is waterproof...the entire dashboard and seats can all be hosed down, the inside roof part (cleaning inside my car was something I would tell my daughter to 'name her price' if shed do it)!!!! I like the Hyundai Santa Fe also, great mileage, not as big as something like a Toyota SUV. In a lot of areas in California, including the High Desert area where I used to live you needed an SUV to get through a lot of the roads, I had one friend whos parents had to pick me up near the end of their road in their truck cos my car couldnt go down that road, too many bumps, dirt (desert) ditches etc.

L.A.Fan
Mr Shoes

Post by L.A.Fan » Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:04 pm

They seem to be sprouting up all over Los Angeles. I see them daily on the freeways.
Ain't that Rich!

Elf

Post by Elf » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:56 am

Nice to have it waterproof inside. You dont have to be to careful when you wash the car. But I really dont like the design. It looks like something that LEGO would have come up with.