Codex, the New World Order, and the Illuminati

All things Max Thomas

Moderator: jam

Max Thomas
Band Member

Codex, the New World Order, and the Illuminati

Post by Max Thomas » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:50 pm

Check this out:

1871:  An American General named, Albert Pike, who had been enticed into the Illuminati by Guissepe Mazzini, completes his military blueprint for three world wars and various revolutions throughout the world, culminating into moving this great conspiracy into its final stage.
The first world war is to be fought for the purpose of destroying the Tsar in Russia,as promised by Nathan Mayer Rothschild in 1815.  The Tsar is to be replaced with communism which is to be used to attack religions, predominantly Christianity.  The differences between the British and German empires are to be used to foment this war.
The second world war is to be used to foment the controversy between fascism and political Zionism with the slaughter of Jews in Germany a lynch-pin in bringing hatred against the German people.  This is designed to destroy fascism (which the Rothschilds created) and increase the power of political Zionism.  This war is also designed to increase the power of communism to the level that it equals that of united Christendom.
The third world war is to be played out by stirring up hatred of the Muslim world for the purposes of playing the Islamic world and the political Zionists off against one another.  Whilst this is going on, the remaining nations would be forced to fight themselves into a state of mental, physical, spiritual and economic exhaustion.
On August 15th of this year, Albert Pike writes a letter (now catalogued in the British Museum) to Guiseppe Mazzini in which he states the following:

"We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil.
Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world minority of the world revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view.
A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
Pike, who having been elected as Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry's Southern Jurisdiction in 1859, was the most powerful Freemason in America.  He would retain that post for 32 years until his death in 1891.  He also published a book on the subject in 1872 entitled, "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry," in which he candidly states the following:
"LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"

Comments from anyone are welcome!

Max

Max Thomas
Band Member

Re: Codex, the New World Order, and the Illuminati

Post by Max Thomas » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:01 pm

Can anyone explain to me why there are four words or phrases in the topic I've just posted which are links to advertising garbage?

BTW, ALSO, has anyone noticed how when you download certain apps to one's Android phone, there are often all sorts of permissions that you have to agree to, which include the whereabouts of your phone - and therefore you - being made available, as well as a whole lot of other privacy invading matters ??? And who do you think is interested in all that information? Read George Orwell's "1984" to find the origin of "Big Brother" (and "Room 101") and an extraordinarily accurate vision of where this world is going - amazing considering he wrote it in the 1950s (or even 1940s).

Now I've replied to myself, I'll shut up!

Max

Daisy
Momma's Boy

Post by Daisy » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:54 am

Hi Max!

Im not sure if this is along the same lines, but when it comes to apps for phones etc, your definitely right. Has anyone noticed that any time you download an apple program (iTunes, iPod updates etc) there are about 10,000 pages in the terms and conditions. If anyone actually read it all the way through, the next upgrade would be available before youve finished! I personally think they could put anything they want in there, take your personal information etc, and we would be none the wiser! (Irony - im typing this on an apple mac!)

When it comes to the NWO, i think its a very interesting topic, but is also highly disturbing at times, to think about how such big things could happen to the public with many people not even noticing.

I hope that all made sense! Just pitching in my two cents.

Take care

Daisy

SFH_email
Momma's Boy

Post by SFH_email » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:59 am

I got a whole lesson on this stuff by watching The FUEL Project - Know Your Enemy series on YouTube. Very sound and very easy to view sections. GREAT research...let me know if you check it out.
Steve

Robin_Shadowes
Heavyweight

Post by Robin_Shadowes » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:14 am

Max Thomas wrote:Can anyone explain to me why there are four words or phrases in the topic I've just posted which are links to advertising garbage?

BTW, ALSO, has anyone noticed how when you download certain apps to one's Android phone, there are often all sorts of permissions that you have to agree to, which include the whereabouts of your phone - and therefore you - being made available, as well as a whole lot of other privacy invading matters ??? And who do you think is interested in all that information? Read George Orwell's "1984" to find the origin of "Big Brother" (and "Room 101") and an extraordinarily accurate vision of where this world is going - amazing considering he wrote it in the 1950s (or even 1940s).

Now I've replied to myself, I'll shut up!

Max
Orwell just switched the numbers 48 to 84. He might have been about 30 years of the mark but aside from that detail most everything in his book has come to pass. Only that reality might become far worse than Orwell could ever have imagined. They have technology he couldn't even have dreamt of, face recognition, mind reading, send voices into the head, scalar weapons. They're making us sick with vaccines, GMO, chemtrails and engineered deceases. They want to kill us off to a lot more managable numbers. This is evil in such a grand scale that I almost have to admit I'm impressed. Most people are absolutely clueless to what is about to befall them in the near future. Next month UN takes control of the internet and that is probably bye-bye to the freedom we have experienced in the last decade or so. If you really want to get the creeps, google Agenda 21.
"To hell with friends and NME's"

"It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper"
- Rod Serling

syzygy
Momma's Boy

Post by syzygy » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:48 am

Sorry, Max, but you're completely off your rocker.

Implying that the Jews instigated the killing of some five million of their own creed in the most horrendous ways conceivable is... cynical, to say the least.

syzygy/Elmar

Max Thomas
Band Member

Post by Max Thomas » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:21 pm

Hi, Elmar!

I do assure you that I'm not off my rocker! From the same document:

"The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in fact they are Khazars.  They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia.  The reason the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish is that the Khazars, under the instruction of the King, converted to the Jewish faith in 740 A.D., but of course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian genes to the genes of the Jewish people.
You will find that approximately 90% of people in the world today who call themselves Jews are actually Khazars, or as they like to be known, Ashkenazi Jews.  These people knowingly lie to the world with their claims that the land of Israel is theirs by birthright, when in actual fact their real homeland is over 800 miles away in Georgia.
So, next time you hear an Israeli Prime Minister bleating about the so-called persecution of the Jews, consider this: every Prime Minister of Israel has been an Ashkenazi Jew.  Therefore when all these Prime Ministers have curried favour with the West for their re-establishment of a Jewish homeland, they have knowingly and deliberately lied to you, as they were never from that region, and they well know it, because it is they who call themselves Ashkenazi Jews.
The Book of Revelation, Chapter 2, Verse 9, states the following which would appear to be about these Ashkenazi Jews:
"I know thy works, and tribulation and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Elmar, I'll send you the whole document if you'd like me to... there's a full list of sources of all that's contained in it, and everything I've checked out checks out!

Do also look at "The Fuel Project - Know your Enemy," as Steve (not Broughton) suggests above...also the Forerunner.These are all on YouTube.

Best wishes,

Max

Laurelei
Generalissima

Post by Laurelei » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:05 pm

You're going to have to add me in there, Max. How cunning of my father's Ashkenazi people to claim to be Jewish, just so they could play progroms with the Russians, and then come to the United States, where no anti semitism at all exists.

Knowingly lie! People are dying there at this very moment because they believe in that birthright, given them by God Himself.

Jo Ann
Isaiah 54:17
Too damn hard...

syzygy
Momma's Boy

Post by syzygy » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:18 am

Yeah, Max,

I really figure two Ashkenazi Jews laughing in the gas chambers of Auschwitz: "Boy, those stupid nazis really think we're Jewish!" -- "Yeah, morons. Isn't it great how they play into our hands for world domination?"

Your argument is, if you pardon the term, idiotic.

syzygy/Elmar

Max Thomas
Band Member

Post by Max Thomas » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:14 pm

Dear Elmar,

Well, first let me state that I am not alone in my views about the matters that have been very briefly touched upon in this topic. I have already directed you to various different and diverse sources whose general viewpoint on the so-called New World Order (referred to by two Bushes, a Blair and an Obama - to name but a very few in public speeches) concurs with those matters which I've - again, I say - BRIEFLY introduced in this topic. Please do check out some of those sources, or, at least, go on YouTube and search for anything about the Rothschilds, depopulation, Codex, the man-made creation of AIDS, freemasonry, the Illuminati and so on... look at a few Christian websites which, in some cases, make a lot of sense - in my opinion - about the way the world is going....(one referred to above, twice:the Fuel Project)... you'll find quite a lot of very disturbing material, which, obviously, you may choose to believe, or not to believe.

I'm not going to trade your "idiotic" or "off his rocker" (an expression I haven't heard anyone use in more than 30 years, and that was when someone - who will remain nameless- was making a somewhat tasteless reference to my "mad" days!) with any similar retaliatory language, but I have to say that your dismissal of what I am saying brings the expression "head in the sand" to my mind. Might I remind you of the fact that there are numerous references in the Book of Revelation to the deception of the nations in these last days?

Now, to refer specifically to your imaginary conversation between two Jews about to be gassed as part of Hitler's (satan's) calculated and deliberate attempt to rid the world of Jews... The very race which God had chosen - LONG PRIOR TO THE EXISTENCE OF ASHKENAZI JEWS - to place His only begotten Son, to redeem the sins of mankind and the Universe of satan's works... Let's try and get this into some sort of perspective...

More than seven centuries after Christ, the conversion of the Asiatic Mongolians to the Jewish faith takes place. From then on, for another 12 centuries or so, the whole of that tribe, who have now multiplied, emigrated, settled in many foreign lands (often alongside "real" Jews), and have capitalized on the wisdom and anointing that comes to anyone who believes in and worships the Living God... that whole tribe - whether they are aware, or not, of the fact that they are actually NOT direct descendants of the Jews who lived under Roman rule in Palestine at the time of Christ... that whole tribe is very proud of their "ancestry," not being too concerned about the DNA connection (or lack of it), but more that they are Jews - to all intents and purposes - both in their own eyes, and in the eyes of the world (Even "real" DNA-connected Jews are going to be happy that their tribe has expanded - that tribe of believers which was once diminished to 7,000 in total at the time of Jezebel in the Old Testament).

In the first half of the 20th. Century, Jews - whether Ashkenazi or not - begin to be persecuted in Germany.(I will not even begin to mention the many pogroms that had taken place prior to that time, or since that time - of which there have been many - as Jo Ann refers to in her posting in this topic) They don't understand why - other than they are Jews, and they are not unfamiliar with such persecution. They don't start talking to each other - let alone their persecutors - about who is or isn't an Ashkenazi Jew, or a direct descendant of the peoples of the lands of Canaan of Biblical times. (Honestly, would Hilter's persecutors have listened?!) They're just being persecuted, and when people are persecuted, they tend to unite, and I imagine they would tend to ignore trivial discussions about who's a "real" Jew and who isn't.

The bottom line is that your imagined conversation is meaningless. It would never have taken place. Confronted with the horror of what was later to be called "The Holocaust," the Jews were simply led, like lambs, to the slaughterhouse - LITERALLY. As it states in the same "Document 7," a copy of which I will soon email to you (and Jo Ann): "...most importantly, the majority of Ashkenazi Jews are innocent and not part of this network" - meaning the network of the Rothschilds et al, meaning the Illuminati, who do not care about anyone in this world (even their own race) except themselves and the furtherance of their wealth, power and control of the world under... the New World Order. Try to get your head round this, Elmar, because it's the truth, however unpalatable or unbelievable you may find it.

You are a Christian, and it is your duty to pursue vigorously who you are and why you are alive in Christ, and I do not believe it is part of your call to accuse a brother in Christ, in public, of being "off his rocker." I you really want to persist in arguing these matters, then I suggest you email me personally - you have my email address.

Max

Laurelei
Generalissima

Post by Laurelei » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:16 pm

Dear Max,

I'm not as literate or fluent as you are, but I will do my best to put my words down on "paper" well and clearly.

I did read the document you sent me. I noticed your post from the other day was mostly copied and pasted from that document and in a way, I'm glad. Glad that those weren't your hurtful words even if it was you repeating them. Forgetting for the moment the content, please look at the sneering and condescending way it is phrased. Words like "bleating" to describe the "so-called persecution of the Jews", and many other such phrasings are dripping with anti-semitism. And their suggestion that most of the "Jews" in the world aren't actual Jews, but Georgian pretenders is so far off base. Even if your assertion that the Ashkenazi Jews are not genetically related to the Sephardic Jews (who is the group I'm assuming you are saying are the only "real Jews") think about why that doesn't stand the test Biblically. Of the very few women mentioned in the Bible as being part of the genealogy of Jesus, two of them WERE NOT JEWISH. Neither Rahab or Ruth was born a Jew, but God Himself saw fit to honor them by including them as earthly ancestors of Jesus. But their genes were not Jewish. They adopted the faith of the Jews, and so their children after them were Jewish. As I am sure you know in Judaism, children always take the religion of the mother. And why not? That had to be, since by the world's standards, Jesus could have been considered to be of an unknown father. How could his claim to be the Messiah be vetted if they weren't even sure he was a Jew? I think that a definitive argument against the genes theory.

The argument that the Rothschild's and their descendents are trying to take over the world seems to me to be taken right out of the discredited "Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion" book. The porpoted minutes recorded in the book have been refuted again and again. By the time Hitler held them up as gospel and used them, in part, as justification for the Holocaust, it was well known to be a fraud. But it keeps rearing its ugly head, most recently and visibly after 9/11.

Satan has been trying for 5,000 years to wipe the Jews off the face of the earth, but they are the Apple of God's Eye, and the Wife of God. Satan can't do it, because and only because God has His Hand of protection on them. So Satan gets subtle, and tries to incite people against the chosen ones in other ways. This is one of the ways. If he can take their birthright away, de-humanize them, vilify them, it will be easier to destroy them. Please look at anti-semitic propaganda through history, and note the similarities to what is being taught here. This time it isn't the killing and drinking of the blood of Christian children, but the intent is the same.

Now, I am of Ashkenazi descent. As you know, my father was a Russian Jew. So if you want to see this as me trying to cover up the world domination plot, so be it, but I think you know me better than that.

Love in Him,
Jo Ann

syzygy
Momma's Boy

Post by syzygy » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:58 am

Hi Max,

Frankly, I think it's not you but rather the Jews who should take offense here. They have been driven to the brink of extinction in the last century, have had about six million of themselves gassed, starved to death, or beaten, hanged, or shot in German concentration camps alone as "Untermenschen" during the holocaust, not to mention the countless victims of pogroms and more or less systematic persecution in other countries like Russia. Now promoting the story that they somehow "brought it upon themselves", to which it boils down once we drop the fine points of "ethnic", "true", and "fake Jews" (which the Nazis were not in the habit of making), to me is a serious insult.

The Zion documents and the theories you promulgate spring from the same core as earlier libel like the stories of the child-murdering and well-poisoning Jews of previous centuries, all fiendishly bent on the destruction of the civilized Christian. I'm a bit shocked that you, a person I respect and consider reasonably educated and sensible subscribe to these stories, because you "found them on the web". Well, we should all be grown-up enough by now to know that every whacky theory will find its champion out there on the web, whether it be the JFK assassination, the hollow Earth, or Elvis-is-alive. If you had taken the time to google once or twice, or simply employ ole' mom Wikipedia, you would have quickly learned that it's bogus, and has been debunked time after time by serious researchers.

I'm from Germany, from the inventors of the holocaust. My grandfathers both fought in WWII to support the Nazi system and its ideology. This is a blemish you can't wash or argue away. It's the "cross of snow" (to quote Longfellow) on my nation that will remain. I'm not saying it's guilt, but it burdens us with a special responsibility, to avoid something like the holocaust to ever happen again. And ideas like yours, Max, that it's all a world conspiracy, pave the way to make it possible again.

No, it was not some super-villain scheming in his underground lair his century-wide plan for the submission of the Earth, there is no Doctor No, jewish or christian or atheist, pulling the strings in mysterious ways for world domination. There was a madman, an incredibly skilled madman, who instinctively told my country what they wanted to hear, and gave them what they wanted to have. It were people like my grandfathers who smeared Jewish shop windows with "The Jews spell doom for us", who rounded up the Jews, disenfranchised them, who drove the trains to Auschwitz, who pulled the trigger from the guard tower, who dropped the cyclon B into the gas chambers, who shut the hatches on the cremation ovens. People like me, and possibly like you, that is the sad but undeniable truth we have to face: It's in our hands whether it will happen again or not, we will make it happen, or keep it from happening -- we are responsible, not the faceless plotters in their mountain fortress, jewish or not.

That was my point.

Elmar

Max Thomas
Band Member

Post by Max Thomas » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:44 am

Jo Ann,

You've raised several points and I'll try and answer them all, but I want to try and emphasize right now that I am not in the business of making judgements, either about groups of people or individuals, whatever their background, colour, DNA, gender and so on. My sole purpose in raising these matters in the first place is to try (this will sound very condescending!) to open peoples' eyes to the truth of what is happening around us all, and ultimately to bring them to a place where they might perceive that the only Way,Truth and Life is Jesus. I have no other agenda, nor prejudice nor any mission to cast aspersions on anyone at all - except those who exhibit characteristics of the anti-Christ.

Now, the author of Document 7 is a Seraphic Jew, and whilst I agree that his tone and cynicism etc, are somewhat irritating, and his seeming condemnation of his own people rather surprising, I do not doubt the overall veracity of much of which he is talking about in this article, as his bibliography is clearly shown at the end of the document. As I suggested before, I've checked out a few of these references, and they are all sound.

Indeed, the Jewish race were the apple of God's Eye until the time of Jesus, but we are told repeatedly in the Bible (Romans 10: 11-13; Acts 10:34-35; Revelation 5:9 and so on) that everyone who calls on the Name of the Lord will be saved. In fact, in John 17: 23, Jesus prays: "I in them, and Thou (meaning God) in Me, that they (believers) may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that Thou has sent Me, AND HAS LOVED THEM, AS THOU HAS LOVED ME." God loves all believers as much as He loves Jesus!

I would strongly suggest you look at the Fuel Project stuff on YouTube - Ahh, I've mentioned many things to check out on the internet. Most celebrities are well hooked into the Illuminati - some even blatantly discuss their satan-worship on YouTube!

What else can I say? I'm not here to argue or debate.

I've been through atheism, Marxism, mental illness, suicide, fame, fortune, all manner of philosophies and beliefs, marriage, parenthood, divorce, separation from family and friends, homelessness, poverty, shame and ignominy. But what have I gained? Jesus; the great good fortune of meeting Jennifer (who is a latter day prophet - believe it or not); and much wisdom and understanding about everything ranging from who I am to what is going on in this depraved world. Am I completely "off my rocker" or "idiotic" (don't worry, Elmar, I LOVE that you said those things!!!)? Is my judgement of myself or of any of these issues SO out of line?

The whole Book of Revelation is meaningless to most people, and I include many Christians. But you'll find it makes much more sense when you realize who the Pope REALLY is, and how the deception of billions of people is already well-advanced.

Perhaps you are lucky to be living in the only nation in the world where Christianity is practiced, promoted, and accepted by most - even if many of the population don't believe in it. The situation in the UK is dramatically different, and it is easy to see how Christians, who are being persecuted already, will be increasingly marginalized..... and eventually martyred, especially when you observe how this land has embraced the Muslim and all the Eastern, new age, astological, feng-shui and blah-blah-blah nonsense that I myself used to dabble in many years ago.

You say: "This time it isn't the killing and drinking of the blood of Christian children..." Think again, Jo Ann, the children may not be Christian, but if you search hard enough where I've suggested, you'll be astonished what is going on... TODAY!

Finally, Luke 21: 8 (and there are other equivalent quotations) is an example of the warning to be vigilant; to be seeking constantly after the Truth as we approach the end of time in order to be in the right place with God when that day comes.

God is Love is All,

Max

Laurelei
Generalissima

Post by Laurelei » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:15 am

Dear Max,

Today is Thanksgiving so I'm tied up, and I'll be away with family all weekend. I'll reply properly when I get home.

Jo
Too damn hard...

Laurelei
Generalissima

Post by Laurelei » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:49 am

Dear Max,

As promised, I am going to reply to your post. I won't use commentaries, YouTubes, friend's opinions, sermons, or anything else but the ultimate source book, the Bible.

Replacement theology. I was wondering when it would get around to saying outright that the Jews are no longer in favor with God. Max, the Abrahamic covenant was/is unconditional. The promises made by God to Abraham still and will always stand, and none of the blessings or promises can ever be altered. The New Covenant does not wipe away the Abrahamic Covenant any more than the New Testament erases the Old Testament. With the New Covenant, the blessings are expanded to include the entire world to those who believe and call on the name of Christ. In no way does it replace the old. It would be very unbiblical to think that God changed His mind and replaced the Wife of God with another group. They are surely not called wife for no reason. What model would that represent if God were to sever Himself from his wife? And God's promises must be unbreakable, or the sure and certain hope of salvation would just be an iffy promise.

Please consider Romans 11:24 - For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree? Indisputably the Jews are the natural branches. The graft of the wild branches, the Gentiles, can also thrive grafted into that Olive Tree, but the natural branches are more closely related.

Please look also at the words spoken by Jesus to His disciples in John 16:1-3 - 1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. This was His warning to His followers, but also to the nation of Israel at large. I have always been struck cold by the thought that they will "think they doeth God service". Satan hates us, and will tirelessly try to wipe Jews off the face of the earth. How much horror has taken place by those trying to do God's service, when they were just acting as tools of Satan!

The Fuel Project is just a YouTube channel. Document 7 is the work of a human being. As far as the author being of Sephardic heritage, well, he would not be the first Jew I've ever met who believe there are class distinctions within Judaism. Predjuce exists everywhere, be it for doctrinal beliefs, skin color, gender, socioeconomic background, etc and you absolutely can be a bigot within your own particular group. This is antisemitism, plain and simple and made all the worse in the case of your document because it's penned by a self-hating Jew. Ask yourself if this passed the test biblically would it need to be condescending or sneering? A position has merit on it's face or it does not. It is supportable logically, or it can try to ram it's way home, logic be damned. Please, I beg you, don't buy into it. Look into the passages I've posted, read, pray, and ask God for guidance.

Please do reply. If you want to reiterate your argument, all I ask is that you back up your position from the Bible, and also address or refute my points. Thus far you haven't responded directly to any of the, I think, very solid, Biblical arguments I have made.

Love in Him,
Jo

PS In reply to your last post:
Max Thomas wrote:The whole Book of Revelation is meaningless to most people, and I include many Christians. It's not meaningless to me. I'm not a 1 Cor 2:14 person.

You say: "This time it isn't the killing and drinking of the blood of Christian children..." Think again, Jo Ann, the children may not be Christian, but if you search hard enough where I've suggested, you'll be astonished what is going on... TODAY! Perhaps I would better have said that this time it isn't the accusation of the killing and drinking of the blood of Gentile children. That said, Jews are not later day Baal worshippers.