Trying again

All things Max Thomas

Moderator: jam

Laurelei
Generalissima

Trying again

Post by Laurelei » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:22 am

Dear Max and Everyone,

I'm going to try again to get some activity here. I know you're all out there; I keep seeing the view counts increase on existing posts. Let's start some new threads and/or add to old ones. Anyone have more questions for Max, maybe about the backstories of songs, more history of the band (I never heard how Chris and Roger came to join the band, and where did Roger get to after he left, for example), etc?

Max, this needs your help as well. We need your presence in here more frequently. We'd love it if you can get in and post more often.

Maybe we could set up a real time chat (Dinner At The Ritz, perhaps. Please, let's do that on a weekend, though. I'm 5 hours behind most of you, and wouldn't want to be at work when you're all hanging out.). Jakob or Thomas, is a chat possible?

Jo Ann
Last edited by Laurelei on Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Too damn hard...

Robin_Shadowes
Heavyweight

Trying again

Post by Robin_Shadowes » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:12 pm

That is a very good idea, Laurelei. Nice room name too :D . I recommend Buzzen. It's free to register. It's an Msn clone, which means you can make the room private and invite only, if you so wish. Even if you make it an open for all room, the creator gets a gold hammer, which also means you can give out new hammers (gold you need a code, but the brown one is just simpler. Click on the persons name and give them the hammer.) Having a hammer means your a moderator and can ban people who does not behave properly.
"To hell with friends and NME's"

"It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper"
- Rod Serling

[email protected]
Heavyweight

Re: Trying again

Post by [email protected] » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:49 am

Laurelei wrote:Dear Max and Everyone,

I'm going to try again to get some activity here. I know you're all out there; I keep seeing the view counts increase on existing posts. Let's start some new threads and/or add to old ones. Anyone have more questions for Max, maybe about the backstories of songs, more history of the band (I never heard how Chris and Roger came to join the band, and where did Roger get to after he left, for example), etc?

I second that! More stories about the band and stories/details regarding the songwriting. Please Max, it would be so interesting, every little word you have to say about your time in City Boy.
... and out!

Laurelei
Generalissima

Post by Laurelei » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:15 pm

Hi Max,

You know, I'd be really interested in any backstory regarding the Ambition suite, specifically Me And My Tarot, and Rev On. There's something gripping, something haunting about them. The vocals, the lyrics, the music, the feel... Whatever you can tell me I'd appreciate.

Thanks,
Jo Ann
Too damn hard...