Max, do you have another BTE I could get from you?

All things Max Thomas

Moderator: jam

Laurelei
Generalissima

Max, do you have another BTE I could get from you?

Post by Laurelei » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:22 pm

Hi Max,

Thanks for answering my questions. Always good to hear from you. I still can't exactly hear you in Caught In The Act, unless I'm seriously wrong about which voice is yours in the background of the music I've been listening to these last 30 years (you would think I'd be up to Grad work by now, and not failing pop quizzes, wouldn't you?). Now if you come back and tell me something like you actually sing the lead Pharisee, I suppose I have to slink off to a corner of the Forum, head hung in shame...

But actually I did have a real reason for posting. I was talking to a woman I work with today, and she was telling me about a musician she knows. I actually thought she was somehow telling me about you at first, because there were so many coincidental similarities, and I do not believe in coincidiences.

God has really laid it on my heart to get a copy of Beginning To End into his hands, and I've learned over the years to trust that leading. Do you have any more lurking about I could buy, or if not, would you mind if I burned mine? I do think a real one would be preferable, though. I've forgotten what they cost now, but if you let me know I could PayPal it over to you.

By the way, is there any news on BTE? I'm praying for it, and still hoping to see it staged someday.

In Him,
Jo Ann
Last edited by Laurelei on Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jam
Doctor Doctor

Post by jam » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:37 am

Hi Jo Ann,

In case Max is sold out I may have a spare copy of BTE, I remember Max sent me two back in 2005...

Rgds
Jakob

If you want to Walk on the Water you've got to get out of the boat.

Laurelei
Generalissima

Post by Laurelei » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:28 pm

Hi Jakob,

If you do have an extra one, could I take you up on your offer, as Max hasn't checked in in a while?

Thanks,
Jo Ann
Too damn hard...

Laurelei
Generalissima

Re: Max, do you have another BTE I could get from you?

Post by Laurelei » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:47 am

Thanks again, Jakob. That was an answer to prayer, and you have no idea how awesome your timing was.

Jo
Too damn hard...