Flyers!!!

Music is not everything...
Laurelei
Generalissima

Flyers!!!

Post by Laurelei » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:30 pm

At the game anda guess who I met! Just ran into Bernie Parent, Gary Dornhoeffer and Bill Barber! Got a signed t shirt and some cell phone pictures. Happy, happy fan.

Jo
Too damn hard...

Germain
Hap-ki-do kid

Re: Flyers!!!

Post by Germain » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:31 am

Laurelei wrote:At the game anda guess who I met! Just ran into Bernie Parent, Gary Dornhoeffer and Bill Barber! Got a signed t shirt and some cell phone pictures. Happy, happy fan.

Jo

Oh..my..goodness Jo!

Bernie Parent! Bill Barber! Gary Dornhoeffer! How? Why? Where?
I'm sooo jealous!!!

Your kids must have exploded-literally!!

Do you remember meeting Rick Taylor, Joe Watson and Ed Van Impe at the Riddle fair years ago? I wonder whatever happened to that signed shirt that we got that day. What do you think your daughter would give me for it if I could find it? Her firstborn? Her fortune? Her golden voice (see the Little Mermaid)?

Cool night you had!

Roz

Laurelei
Generalissima

Post by Laurelei » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:10 pm

Hi Roz,

We were down at a preseason game - Josh found tix for $4 each!!! - and they were all standing around in the lobby. Not many had recognized them yet, but we did and stopped to talk and ask for autographs. I was wearing Nat's Flyers' shirt, which is not sporting signatures from all three. Hey, did you know Bernie is a little guy? Felt odd that I was taller than him. Check out Josh's page. He has some pictures up.

Yes! I do remember meeting those Broad Street Bullies at Riddle. Great day. I have no idea whyere the shirt is, though. Sigh.

Jo
Too damn hard...

Laurelei
Generalissima

Post by Laurelei » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:11 pm

Got your call this morning, but I was already at work. Sorry I missed it.

BTW, something odd. Remember when you logged into Rito's from my phone? I can't get it to forget that login info, so as often as not, I discover I'm logged in as you. I'll probably get it straightened out just in time to get a new phone.

Love,
Jo
Too damn hard...