tragedy

Discussions about the British rock group City Boy and music in general.

Moderator: rito

bertrand
Mr Shoes

tragedy

Post by bertrand » Wed Sep 12, 2001 4:23 pm

to all us residents,my best thoughts are with<BR>you today.The earth caught fire for real.<BR>God bless you
--------------------------
I've seen that movie too

JP
Momma's Boy

Re: tragedy

Post by JP » Thu Sep 13, 2001 5:29 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bertrand:<BR><STRONG>to all us residents,my best thoughts are with<BR>you today.The earth caught fire for real.<BR>God bless you</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Funny you should write that:<BR> <A HREF="http://www.venfl.com/features/wtc.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.venfl.com/features/wtc.htm</A>
Oh yeah? Well, my top-40 crap is better than your top-40 crap!

hjalb
Car-Eating Man

Post by hjalb » Fri Sep 14, 2001 7:43 pm

In days like these music ought to be helpfull and comforting. "TDTECF" might to some people have got a new meaning never ment. Not blaming the band, but understanding those in any way touched by the catastrophe in USA. I too have read the page and can only recommend to listen to Dangerous Ground. At the same time asuring life to go on and still being philosophic about the same.<BR>Sympathy and understanding<BR>Hjalb

Stefan
Narcissus

Post by Stefan » Sat Sep 15, 2001 12:20 am

My thoughts are with every victim and their families. <P>What has happened will surely change the world. The direction though is uncertain, and I can only hope and pray for those, that make the difficult decisions in the civilized world, that their patience is enough to first find the right answers and ways, before they strike back. <P>Hate has won the race from love and prudence already on the other side. If it does as well on the side of ours, the escalation of violence will take everything that's left down the evil drain.<P>Do what you do, do well !!!!!!!

Thisdream2
Momma's Boy

Post by Thisdream2 » Sat Sep 15, 2001 1:13 am

As I sat in front of my TV on Tuesday ..watching the most horrofic event I have ever witnessed.. TDTECF came into my mind..<BR>I do want to say Thankyou to all our friends around the globe, who sent their prayers and condolences to the USA..<BR>I have found that even when evil comes..so does the good.. The proof in the IMs and E-mails I have recieved from total strangers from all over the world.<BR>Hopefully at the end of this tragedy, we will find true peace for all of us in this world... but until then it's needles and pins I am sitting on. Lord knows what is next or who is the next victims of these souless faces that try to continue to instill fear and paranoia in all us. It hasn't worked in total. All it did was unite the world for one cause. <BR>Thier mission may have won..for one brief instance... but it has failed in the end for those dirty rotten [email protected]#$%^&.<BR>God bless and thankyou all for the support you have shown us during our time of need.<BR>Mary<BR>Blessed Be

<Drew>

Post by <Drew> » Mon Sep 17, 2001 7:03 am

This is a SAD thing.The tragedy,possible war,the uneasy feeling living in southwestern Michigan with an Arab population of about 300,000-yet After a day or so of near tears,I was brought back to this site.Why? I used to come here a-lot! I liked it here! And this whole freakin mess on my TV right now,reminds me of a discussion we had here a while back on Up in the Eighties.We discussed "Eighties" being temperature,age and the Rev even pointed out it could be NY street adresses.On Thursday I thought the song meant floors.It`s just freakin SAD! Drewness

Timmy Brownfield
Narcissus

Post by Timmy Brownfield » Sun Nov 11, 2001 11:46 am

* * * * * * ______________________<BR> * * * * * ______________________<BR>* * * * * * ______________________<BR> * * * * * ______________________<BR>* * * * * * ______________________<BR> * * * * * ______________________<BR>* * * * * * ______________________<BR> * * * * * ______________________<BR>* * * * * * ______________________<P> :) Thank-You,Mr.Timmy <P> I AM AN AMERICAN ! :cool:
No second-rate third party to complicate our lives<P>Strictly first-class being here with you<P>lyrics used by kind permission of Max Thomas's "Begining to end" project