Paul Sanders memorials

Discussions about the British rock group City Boy and music in general.

Moderator: rito

Paul Sanders memorials

Post by Guest » Wed May 03, 2000 8:43 pm

As you can read from the SHL news page, Paul Sanders, a longtime friend of Mike Slamer's and a regular contributor to this board for several years, passed away recently.<P>Suzanne Kerekes, his ex-wife, and Paul's daughter had to give the authorization to pull the plug on Paul's life support in the early morning hours of April 22.<P>This is part of an e-mail that both Thomas and I received:<P>******************<P>I can't tell you the pain we suffer, the kids and I and my family loved Paul <BR>with all our hearts, "rotten little bugger he was." The children will need <BR>all the help they can get. My husband and I are doing all we can, and have <BR>offered for them to move home if need be. My oldest girl Charlotte was born <BR>in Hastings, UK, and has a baby 2 yrs old called Wade. My son Sean, has a <BR>baby girl 1 year old. It's going to so hard for them.<P>Anyhow, if you want to post a donation for the family you can use my <BR>address, as my band and several bands in this area are doing fund raisers <BR>for the kids. We have raised almost 1,000.00 as it stands.<P>My addres is 2321 Oakdale, Temperance, Mich. 48182.<P>The kids are not on line at this time, their computer is unhooked and in <BR>storage. I am trying to get the kids situated, then I will have it hooked <BR>back up for them.<P>Again, God bless you for you help, and please keep in touch.