In A Cage

Discussions about the British rock group City Boy and music in general.

Moderator: rito

cockatootoo
Heavyweight

In A Cage

Post by cockatootoo » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:04 am

I know it's been kinda dead around here lately but...

The latest In A Cage CD is hot off the presses - and I'd like to offer it free to anyone here who would like to hear it! Just let me know your mailing address and I'd be glad to send it.

Eclectic mix of music - Some powerpop, some prog elements, some "just rock" songs and a few more experimental things.

matt

Laurelei
Generalissima

Re: In A Cage

Post by Laurelei » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:20 am

Hey Matt, I'd love to hear it. Thanks for the offer! I'll PM you my address.

Jo
Too damn hard...

Andy H
Heavyweight

Post by Andy H » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:36 am

Hi Matt,

Count me in for a copy too!

Thanks,

Andy
A man could die of thirst - first to the bar and the last to get served....

Robin_Shadowes
Heavyweight

Post by Robin_Shadowes » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:43 pm

My copy arrived today. By sheer coincidence on my birthday. Nice timing. I have only had time to listen it through once so far. I promise to get it a few more spins in the coming week or so. Paper Mache could have fitted perfectly on like say BE. Feels a lot of something that could have been penned by Steve at that time. I don't know what has happened with Max and Roy. There hasn't been any updates in a long time. If they still are trying to revive the band I suggest they should try to recruit Matt. I'm not kidding.
"To hell with friends and NME's"

"It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper"
- Rod Serling

Robin_Shadowes
Heavyweight

Post by Robin_Shadowes » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:44 pm

My copy arrived today. By sheer coincidence on my birthday. Nice timing. I have only had time to listen it through once so far. I promise to get it a few more spins in the coming week or so. Paper Mache could have fitted perfectly on like say BE. Feels a lot of something that could have been penned by Steve at that time. I don't know what has happened with Max and Roy. There hasn't been any updates in a long time. If they still are trying to revive the band I suggest they should try to recruit Matt. I'm not kidding.

Sorry for the double post but some error happened when I tried to post it. Feel free to remove one of them.

"It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper"
- Rod Serling

Laurelei
Generalissima

Post by Laurelei » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:27 pm

I got my copy today and I can't wait to listen to it. Thanks so much!
Too damn hard...

Robin_Shadowes
Heavyweight

Post by Robin_Shadowes » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:40 pm

Laurelei wrote:I got my copy today and I can't wait to listen to it. Thanks so much!
It was well worth the wait. :)

- Rod Serling

Robin_Shadowes
Heavyweight

Post by Robin_Shadowes » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:41 pm

Laurelei wrote:I got my copy today and I can't wait to listen to it. Thanks so much!
It was well worth the wait. :)

- Rod Serling