A music cd chain letter

Discussions about the British rock group City Boy and music in general.

Moderator: rito

Stefan
Narcissus

Post by Stefan » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:58 am

Mine arrived Today. Grrrreat! What a project. Thanks Al an al the others involved. I found title and track info already on internet databases while ripping it to my mp3. Who uploaded that?

Absolute fantastic Artwork.

I'm so proud of having taken part in this.

Marcus Bengtson
Hap-ki-do kid

Post by Marcus Bengtson » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:17 am

Equally proud..

al
Heavyweight

Post by al » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:54 pm

I have to say one more time how impressed I am with the quality of music on this disc and how well the songs blend together.

al
Heavyweight

Post by al » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:05 pm

WE HAVE SEVERAL EXTRA CD BOY 1. COPIES FOR INTERESTED RITO'S BOARD MEMBERS;

Regarding CD BOY 1. discs, Geir produced extra discs and Mikael made covers for them. As distributor of the discs, I am holding the extra copies and can mail them to anyone interested in having one.

There is a limited supply so if you are interested in having one of these you can post a message to me in this thread or through a private message. Hurry because once the supply is depleted you will have lost your chance to own one of these beauties.

On to other news, I'm currently holding the notes that were sent during our distribution of the disc as well as a partial composite of the postage stamps that were saved. I don't feel that it is fair for me to keep these and I want them to go to somebody here who might cherish having them. I feel it should be somebody who contributed a song to the disc. I haven't yet decided on a fair way of granting these materials to an interested person if there should be more than one who wishes to own these papers.

Perhaps all those who do wish to have them could chime in and from that list we can have a contest or something to give them away in a fair manner, or perhaps we can give these away one page at a time, etc...?

Any thoughts?

Andy H
Heavyweight

Post by Andy H » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:54 pm

Hi Al,

How about we have a poll to vote for the best song on the CD. Song with the most votes wins the contributor the stamps?

Very belated happy birthday... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Andy.
A man could die of thirst - first to the bar and the last to get served....

Andy H
Heavyweight

Post by Andy H » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:55 pm

BTW - I am really interested to see people's notes on their song choices. Are these available in soft-copy format? Has anyone got the full collection?

Andy.

al
Heavyweight

Post by al » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:07 pm

Andy H wrote:Hi Al,

How about we have a poll to vote for the best song on the CD. Song with the most votes wins the contributor the stamps?

Very belated happy birthday... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Andy.

Thanks for the suggestion Andy. I like the poll idea, but with my desire for this stuff to go to the person who would most appreciate it, perhaps the "wrong" person might win the poll? It should work if only those who wish to have this material were included in the poll - maybe that is what you meant?

al
Heavyweight

Post by al » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:11 pm

Andy H wrote:BTW - I am really interested to see people's notes on their song choices. Are these available in soft-copy format? Has anyone got the full collection?

Andy.

The notes related to personal remarks regarding each person's song are compiled and Mikael has them. We do not have Dan's however. Mikael is going to post them if and when Dan decides to check in with his notes.

Andy H
Heavyweight

Post by Andy H » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:23 pm

The notes related to personal remarks regarding each person's song are compiled and Mikael has them. We do not have Dan's however. Mikael is going to post them if and when Dan decides to check in with his notes.

Over to you Dan :!: :!: :!: