TV Appearances

Discussions about the British rock group City Boy and music in general.

Moderator: rito

propylaen
Hap-ki-do kid

Re: TV Appearances

Post by propylaen » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:57 am

cdtheduck wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pykQ7pxFBQ

This is CB appearing on the infamous Kenny Everett show.........yawn......5705 AGAIN!!

Tweet!

Another one that I cannot watch in Germany :cry:
...seen CITY BOY in Hamburg (Germany) on March 16, 1978 in support of Manfred Mann's Earth Band

cdtheduck
Band Member

Post by cdtheduck » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:10 pm

Laurelei wrote:Question for Chris. So how did it fly with Roy and Steve when Steve was being placed out front there and miming Roy's vocals. Ummmm, whose idea was that?

Jo 8)
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do......the frikkin' song was a hit and it was sung by the bloody drummer per Mutt's insistence........we had two lead singers who just happened to be MUCH better-looking than Roy and his self-confessed "mouth full of bone".......so they mimed to Roy's vovals on the TV appearances.......life is never fair!

Le Canard

Germain
Hap-ki-do kid

Post by Germain » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Laurelei wrote::)) Ohhhh, noooo, beyond the hair and a superficial resembelance, nada. Anyway, Steve kept his nails much better than that. Ahhh, Steve, that was a face and big crush of mine.

I have a feeling my sister will be chiming in on this one too. And Roz, may I remind you that you shared the same crush.

Jo 8)
Jo,

What do you mean shared? Methinks we still share it. And I agree with you on the Michael J. thing-it's superficial at best. Steve has it all over Michael (and most of the rest of the population as well!)

Roz

CatInAFlat
Momma's Boy

Post by CatInAFlat » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:42 am

Robin_Shadowes wrote:Lol on the other hand I've always perceived as a renaissance dude for some odd reason. He would have blended in perfectly during the Tudor days.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1734589184/nm0000150
Thanks for that image Robin. I am now imagining myself as Katherine Swynford. (bit earlier medieval)